- TRU Celtic will not sell its database of customer details or details about customers to a third party.
- TRU Celtic respect the right of users to remain anonymous and will endeavour not to knowingly disclose user identities unless directed by a court of law.
- TRU Celtic does not sell, trade, or rent personal information to others; however TRU Celtic may release customer information when it is believed that such release is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with law, regulation or government request,
(ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or
(iii) protect the rights, property or safety of TRU Celtic, its users, or others.
- If TRU Celtic needs to share your information with a third party for any reason other than that set out above, you will receive reasonable notice from TRU Celtic and you will have the opportunity to choose to not share this information by way of contacting TRU Celtic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which information is collected and how is it used
- When you enter into any correspondence with TRU Celtic through email correspondence between yourself and TRU Celtic, or through this website, we will store your email address as part of our database and may send you updates and information as seen fit by TRU Celtic.
- Individuals can opt out of receiving further correspondence or updates by way of emails by replying to an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field of the email or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field at any time.
- When placing an order with TRU Celtic we may ask for the following information:
o Your full name,
o E-mail address,
o Telephone number,
o Date of birth
o Your debit/credit card details (which are not stored)
- If you don’t provide the personal information TRU Celtic asks for, TRU Celtic will be unable to provide you with the goods you have ordered.
- Information collected will be used to create a customer account with TRU Celtic. This information will also be used to process and fulfil your order successfully. It also assists TRU Celtic in maintaining accurate customer accounts.
- Your phone number is used by TRU Celtic in the event that our representatives need to contact you about an order you have placed. It is also used when marking packages for delivery, to ensure you are contactable by our delivery service should delivery difficulties be experienced.
- We may occasionally send out emails, including newsletters, to people who have placed an order with TRU Celtic. You may opt out of receiving such communications by replying to an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field of the email or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject field at any time.
- Personal Information is used internally in connection with TRU Celtic business, including TRU Celtic promotional, marketing and advertising efforts, in a manner which does not readily identify a user to any third party.
- TRU Celtic may disclose your personal information to any of its group of companies, which may use it for the same purposes that TRU Celtic may (including promotional, marketing and advertising efforts)
- From time to time, offers may be sent to selected groups of TRU Celtic customers on behalf of other businesses. When this occurs, TRU Celtic does not provide your personal details to that business.
- TRU Celtic employs third parties, including but not limited to, other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes other than those prescribed by TRU Celtic
- TRU Celtic may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside of its group of companies where it has express permission to do so, where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties, in the event that TRU Celtic sells or buys any business or assets, if TRU Celtic or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which TRU Celtic holds about its customers may be one of the transferred assets, or if TRU Celtic is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or supply its terms, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of TRU Celtic, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- TRU Celtic tries to limit the information it provides to third parties to the information they need to help provide goods and services to you, as well as improve your experience.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit or use the TRU Celtic web site or to enter into any correspondence TRU Celtic, your visit, email correspondence and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New South Wales in the Commonwealth of Australia. If you have any concern about privacy at www.truceltic.com or www.truceltic.com.au, please send TRU Celtic a thorough description of your concern via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and TRU Celtic will try to resolve it.
- We stand behind the promises we make, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Our web site is a secure and safe web site.
Please note: You will need cookies enabled to use the TRU Celtic web site.